Wednesday 17 January 2007


Decisions, decisions...


I've been busy collecting all sorts of vintage treasures together, ready for selling on my new website. We're getting nearer and nearer to 'launch day' so I thought I should get organised and gather together my stock. After all, a shop with no stock would be no use at all, would it?!

But anyone who knows me will confirm that I only tend to buy the things I like - which does make shopping an absolute pleasure of course - but it's an absolute disaster when it comes to parting with things!!!



For example, there are these wonderful old handpainted panels which I am so tempted to keep as I'm sure I'd find a use for them one day! Then there's this lovely old handpainted, age-distressed table - why aren't I keeping that?!

I also love this old roses and chippy table too...

...and I've just remembered this gorgeous 1940's French bedspread - a real beauty! Oh dear!

I'm sure you can see my dilemma! I suppose I just need to be strong don't I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts